Coaching Objectives and Preparation
The objectives of these coaching sessions are to use class time for some deeper conversations between the teams and the teaching team as coaches.
On November 5, each team will have 35-40 minutes to meet with their coaches.
Here are two alternative ways to approach the session, each accompanied by a form to help your team prepare. You are invited here to choose one or invent your own. The goal is to give some thought and shape to your session.
#1: Pick one big challenge or issue to focus on with your coach: coaching form focused (downloadable doc)
#2: Generate a list of questions (up to 5) that you would like to discuss with your coach: coaching form open (downloadable doc)
Things to Do When You Are Meeting With Your Team and Not in a Coaching Session
We are sure that you have plenty to do and talk about, but here are some suggestions:
- If you haven’t already, fill out one of the above forms to prep for your coaching session
- Review the basic CO-OP PRINCIPLES
- Speed Date another team
- Watch a Video together from the website
- Discuss one of the suggested or required readings
- Work on your pro forma or governance matrix
- Brainstorm out a minimum viable product or rapid prototype to test your business model
- Decide how you are going to decide
- Do a quick business model canvas for a new idea