- Choice of own works.
(See “Contract” by David Ellerman.)
- Choice to fund or contribute labor to projects, with help of surplus from own prior works.
(See interplay between self-determination and sovereignty in “Freedom beyond the threshold: self-determination, sovereignty, and global justice” by Ayelet Banai, and the anthropological definitions of mutual credit and gift exchange economies in “Debt: The First 5000 Years” by David Graeber.)
- Influence on overall process of any actively and directly contributed to collective works.
(See Noisebridge definition of do-ocracy.)
- Personal ability to define value, including influence on shared values of the collective team whole.
(See Humanistic Capitalism and Marxist labor value.)
- Autonomy of choice, mastery of chosen skill set, and purpose in a chosen collective mission.
(See “Drive” by Dan Pink.)
- Choice of direct representatives or proxies by topic area.
(See definitions of direct representation and leadership in “Swarmwise” by Rick Falkvinge.)
- Votes on any topic affecting own life or works, in accordance with the care and energy personally afforded to each topic.
(See “Honest Signals: How They Shape Our World” by Alex (Sandy) Pentland et al. and “Score Voting” by The Center For Election Science.)